Prairie Archery, Mission MXR Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS VALID ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND IS OPEN ONLY TO QUALIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW). VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW..
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize (described below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canadian residents who are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or the age of majority in their state, province, or territory of residence, whichever is older, and over at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
4. SPONSOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored by Prairie Archery, 1025 S Otter Ave. Parkers Prairie, 1025 S Otter Ave. Parkers Prairie, MN 56361 (“Sponsor”).
5. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. Central Time Zone on March 13, 2020 and will end at 12:00 p.m. Central Time on August 31st, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
6. HOW TO ENTER: On Line: To enter via on-line registration, visit and answer the questions in the Sweepstakes registration page. All on-line entries must be a valid email address and must be received by 11:59 PM Central Time Zone on 08/31/2020 to be eligible. Any on-line entry submitted with an invalid email address will be disqualified. Limit one (1) Entry per person during the entire Promotion Period. Failure to follow all steps will void Entry.
8. PRIZE: One (1) Mission MXR, with approximate retail value (“ARV”): US $499.00
9. RECIPIENTS MUST BE 18 AND OVER. NO SUBSTITUTE PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AS WELL AS ANY FEES AND EXPENSES, INCURRED IN CLAIMING AND USING THE PRIZE. ANY EXPENSES NOT MENTIONED ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. PRIZE IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-ASSIGNABLE. NO CASH ALTERNATIVE OR SUBSTITUTE TO PRIZE WILL BE OFFERED. HOWEVER, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO SUBSTITUTE A PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE IF THE ADVERTISED PRIZE IS NOT AVAILABLE.
10. CLAIMING PRIZES: To claim prize, the winner should follow the directions provided by the notice. Any prize unclaimed after thirty (30) days from the date of notice will not be awarded. All prizes are non-refundable for cash, non-transferrable, and non-endorsable, however Prairie Archery reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner assume responsibility of all applicable taxes associated with the acceptance and use of the prize. In the event that the prize is unclaimed after thirty (30) days from the date of notice, another random drawing may be held and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If winner of any alternate drawing resulting from an unclaimed prize will constitute the sole winner of this Sweepstakes.
The potential grand prize winner must confirm his/her eligibility via email. If the selected potential grand prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, or elects to decline the prize, s/he will be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential grand prize winner will be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries and notified as per the procedures outlined above. Any disqualified participant selected as a potential grand prize winner will not receive any alternate prize substitution or compensation. All of the following may apply to the potential grand prize winner: 1) prize winner will be required to complete and return, within 5 days of date of receipt, a prize acceptance form, an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (where permitted); and a W-9 form (for U.S. winners for prizes valued over $600); 2) prize winner will be required to present a copy of a valid driver’s license or government I.D. as a condition of receiving any prize. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, the grand prize winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of Sponsor and will not be awarded, except as provided herein. NOTE: In the event the grand prize winner is considered a minor in his/her state/province of residence, the prize(s) shall be awarded to the prize winner’s legal parent or guardian, and the legal parent or guardian shall be req
11. GENERAL: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy or threaten the integrity of this portion of the Promotion, in the opinion of the Sponsor/Administrator, or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of early termination of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to determine any prize winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of such termination.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSORS AND THE APPLICABLE ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Mission by Mathews Inc. All information provided by Participants is provided to Sponsor, its affiliates or those working on its behalf, and not Mission by Mathews Inc. and its respective directors, officers, employees, and other representatives from any and all claims, losses or liabilities of any kind arising from or relating to the administration or operation of the Sweepstakes.
Potential winner must physically pick up the prize at Prairie Archery, 1025 S Otter Ave. Parkers Prairie, 1025 S Otter Ave. Parkers Prairie, MN 56361. Prize must be picked up no later than close of business on Sepember 30th, 2020. Potential winner must follow all instructions and may be required to sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit (or if Canadian, a Declaration) of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents (“Release Documents”) within the time specified by Sponsor, or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to (an) alternate winner(s). Canadian potential winner(s) will be required to correctly respond, unaided to a mathematical skills testing question before being confirmed as a winner.
Any prize pictured in advertising or promotional materials is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize or have the same elements or features as the prize awarded.
BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM THE USE OF THE ENTRY IN WHOLE OR IN PART, THE DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES, ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR ANY OTHER ELEMENT THEREOF.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Participants are restricted to use of ordinary and typical computer equipment, mobile phone equipment, Internet access and cellular networks. Sponsor disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Sponsor’s control, or otherwise. The Sponsor disclaims any liability for entries not received due to technical difficulties or transmission errors. The Sponsor disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Released Parties are not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile phone related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors of any kind, whether computer, technical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitations, errors which may occur in connection with the printing or advertising of this Sweepstakes, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, the cancellation of the game, the processing of entries or in the announcement of the prizes or prize winners. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes website. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy or threaten the integrity of this portion of the Promotion, in the opinion of the Sponsor/Administrator, or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of early termination of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to determine any prize winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of such termination.
ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize will depend upon the number of eligible entrants.
SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR:This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Prairie Archery, 1025 S Otter Ave., Parkers Prairie, MN 56361